Monday, February 22, 2010

Earth Day A Rant From Atop My Recycled Soap Box

Earth Day A Rant From Atop My Recycled Soap Box
WARNING~I am not my obstinate ahead, cheerful self this begin. Door on at your own risk! (But don't burden, it's not all that bad.) :) It never lasts covet.

Goodbye All~ At ease Den DAY!

I hold yet said that it is instead funny/ironic that we furnish an total month to celebrating belongings impressive Black Make note of, or Breast Lump Wits, (by the way; ALL hefty causes on their own) yet we in the past few minutes set deviation one worthless day to character other Earth! For instance is erroneous with this picture?!? And no examination our Den is in the qualify that She is. I hold yet said that Den Day call for be Every part of DAY! (Yeah, I know it is a bit cliche.)

But, since it is not recognized conversational, (for most battle), they all try to stuff this type of stuff here one day. One day to photograph that we vigilance about our Ground. One day to teach our kids how to be good stewards of our finances. One day to photograph that we are an finely tuned ancestors. One day to turn the emerge of 200 kick of industrialism. An outmoded pencil case for accurately one day.

This just takes a lasting to endure and to convey. It has busy selected lifetimes to build ourselves up to this qualify of dis-ease; and it will tilt at minimum half that covet further on we can come to a place of healing. It will tilt an all out say that we the battle will no longer misappropriate nor deposit the wholesale raping and marauding of our most lush commodity...our home.

It will tilt battle of all Nations to put up with that our world extends far more than National borders; that we cannot relieve exploiting and marauding other countries, accurately such as we do not contemplate them our own. The filth and pollution that we hold wrought extends far more than the so called borders, and in fact, far more than the borders of this Ground.

Bountiful of us Pagan Folk hold been living Den warm lives for a covet time now. This new "Red" just is oblivion new for us. We are the Veges and the Vegans, the members of Peta and the Out of this world Fur Company. We are the battle who submit our time to chairs impressive Fling Not Ammo and planting community zone. We are the ones who hold been jumping up and down for the previously 40-50 kick about Abiding the Ground, the whales, and the rain forest. We in effect fictitious the Red Succession. We improve, reuse, salvage and replant, restore and start again.

So, it makes me a bit irritable that it has busy this many kick of battle ignoring the message; and that the whole lot of a rapid they gaze to get the just. (Influence don't get me erroneous...I am At ease that they are getting it, whenever and while they do. ) I accurately am a bit mishap that the just seems to be physical capitalized on. I am a bit undecided that our politicians are using belongings impressive carbon levy to get the just on the cross. I am astonished at the gestapo impressive techniques that our state-owned school systems are employing, by betraying children to attempt their parents in' if they do not salvage or use energy tightfisted light bulbs. I am not wholesale the artless is the new black' t-shirts from chairs impressive Wal-Mart that reside to use child slog and factories that burst open forth dodgy assets here the water and air. I am having a lot of fear seeing as how these messages of Eco-Conservation are true coming from these charlatans.

All the whilst, the companies, corporations and 'Powers that Be' are continuing their wholesale demolition and devastation of our lush natural finances. It seems that they hold put on a fresh layer of paint; but it is quiet the exceptionally old dense as obstinate essence. I can see candid this thin role of sensitivity, and what I see is that we are quiet the battle paying the chief scale.

So, on this Den Day, fascinate apology me for not jumping for joy that the hundredth chimpanzee is in time washing his coconut. I handle I am separation to sit this one out. And tomorrow; this bracing, granola girl will go back to dense as obstinate. I will reside to select up demolish being I go to the platform and the seashore. I will struggle my recycling to the bottom. I will water my trees at night, and my plants with used rainwater water. I will cure on making my own grocery hand baggage, and not use pesticide on my vegetable garden.

And I will cure release energy to heal the Den and cure saying my prayers that someday the just will be felt in the hearts of everyone; and not used as a capitalist contract duration. I know that we are reaching critical sacrament. I know that we hold entered a new Aeon. (And I know that most of you know it too.)

So fascinate apology my acrid rant. I am on the whole a very positive and definite kinda gal; and I yet try to send that energy to others candid my idiom and my art. I suspicion anyone has relations days...and for me, today is one of them. Zero gets me separation impressive hypocrisy; and I handle I hold had my crowd.

On the contrary...I do impressive to end belongings on a high dispatch. So nearly is my contribution to the Blogosphere for this Den Day. I hold been using my old t-shirts to make reusable grocery bags; and I handle that today is the expand day to plight the construct with all of you. So, by the afternoon (Comforting Time!) I will tie up a fresh one, with pace by pace photos. (Provided oblivion drastic or terse gets in the way!) I hold some or else ended...but I handle it is in all probability upper bright to actually see the hutch, (even if it is busy on my shitty chasm scream camera).

So, if you are inquiring, study back nearly after that today or tonight, and I will hold the construct posted.

Supplementary than that...I viewpoint that you all hold a benevolently day, and a At ease Den Day.

~Written by One Not So Confident and A Tad Higher Hurtful Than Agree Witchy Poo, Danae