Saturday, December 6, 2008

Fake Ufo Rapture

Fake Ufo Rapture
As I stated in my book, Dreams other beings ghoul be the bad guys. A long way beings from other planets ghoul be the bad guys who come to us and capture us off. THE Ahead of time Excitement IS FALSE!

All these towers put up agilely our saving, and I mull it over other countries, are not accurate for microwaves-they're for keep an eye on train, salt away keep an eye on control! As well, stage are some super-duper towers that can place in us such look after as: "Oh, Christ is coming, Christ is coming!"-the joy, and everything moreover. And human resources ghoul run out of their houses, stage their cars, get plane, arise their rooftops, do everything that the Bible says-emotionally composed plain-spoken these damned towers.

And subsequently the produce ships ghoul capture them up, nearly. Association ghoul see them increasing concerning the heavens-yelling "Hallelujah!"-into term, concerning slavery, sex toys, and alive-eaten food. I'm not vernacular all of the masses; I'm vernacular about family who indigence be the saline of the Pounded, the so-called Christian believers. The heavy almost all of Christian believers ghoul die up there!

Utmost of family no more dejected are family who cannot get outside-in the hospitals, and Christians who are in prisons, or down digging mines, whatever; they can't get up stage in time for this Excitement. They ghoul be the locate no more dejected, and in so put-on, they ghoul carry, perhaps, even a harder life than the slaves in demand up, in the same way as we ghoul be required, if we are down modish. Bounties ghoul be on our heads. They ghoul capture a heartbroken Christian body, and tie it agilely the hood of a car, erect plain-spoken conurbation with the horn blaring: "Gawk what I got! I got my 'deer'!"-paid for by bounty. I'm not saying that separation up is separation to be easy, but I am saying that staying down modish isn't separation to be any easier."

I symbol that Red Elk speaks of worldly beings being eaten by these beings, that worldly beings are hand-me-down for food.

Keep going week I had a dream that I was told that demons hand-me-down to eat human resources or the giants of old hand-me-down to eat human resources and that it was manifesting in our day in the overseas mania. I've been meaning to do schoolwork on it but haven't had time. Quieten, I wisdom that accurate a small amount schoolwork ghoul burlesque that historically giants carry a history of cannibalism, and in all probability I can moreover find register underlying the utilization of worldly flesh by overseas entities.

Again, I know this all sounds way out, but I would not be open in such things, if it were not for my dreams and I know that God is unappreciated to burlesque us everything or invent us for everything. He told us to picture and pray.

"Augur of the Excitement

> by Susan-Defenders Of The Assume

> Regal 25, 2006

>

> At the wrong time in 1990 I began attending a succinct loving

> church which skilled about the

> try vehicle. Confident held it would be accurate

> before to the great

> try whilst and others held it would

> route 3-1/2 verve in the rear the great

> try started, but every person stage held in

> it with all their hearts,

> minds and souls. Their longing seemed to be in not

> having to consider their flesh

> plain-spoken some part or all of the great try.

> It appeared to be the very

> grounds that their guarantee and longing in God was

> based upon, even at the same time as they

> did moreover preach Christ dying on the Bad-tempered for us

> all. I craftily listened and

> pondered the phenomenon of it.

>

> "For the time ghoul come in the role of men ghoul not put up

> with help code of belief.

> More readily, to encounter their own requirements, the ghoul meet

> reveal them a great number of

> teachers to say what their itch ears lead to to

> entertain. They ghoul turn their

> ears not at home from the truth and turn observation to myths."

> 2 Timothy 4:3-4

>

> Due to being surrounded by deception and commit a breach

> as a sour child promising

> up, my command prayer has consistently been "Not to be

> deceived. Not by one,

> in the midst of individually
".

>

> All right fast afterwards I came to the understanding in

> my nudge with The Lord

> our God to consistently test the spirits, in all things,

> so I began my mine for the

> Actuality. I looked for The Lord to reveal His Actuality

> pertaining to this "vehicle"

> code of belief. I studied the Scriptures fast and saw

> how this code of belief may possibly

> perchance be interpreted in such a way, but yet, it

> accurate did not understand well

> within my spirit. So I snobbish searching tenacious The

> Lord would, as according

> to His Word, award me wisdom freely with

> understanding. I subsequently began to

> break it down concerning simple mathematics.

>

> I know The Lord our God's number one scare is the

> help of our souls.

>

> I know Satan's number one scare is the wish of

> our flesh.

>

> I may possibly not find while The Lord had ever done such

> a thing in the ex- as to

> remove even one of His Own Apostles out of harms

> way in silhouette with the

> flesh, so why would He do this now?

>

> "And you shall be detested of all men for my names

> sake: but he that endures to

> the end shall be saved.
" Matthew 10:22

>

> I carry very well shrewd what I hold John

> shrewd in Rev. 4:1-2

> on oodles occasions, with my spirit being with The

> Lord and how my flesh, as

> well as John's did not trip earth.

>

> "Upgrade up hither, and I ghoul shew thee things which

> requisite be hereafter. And

> immediately I was in the spirit:
" Revelations 4:1-2

>

> So what is the finish of this vehicle code of belief

> being supplanted owing to

> churches? Satan's hand assured is at work and has a

> finish. A small amount perversion

> of Scripture modish and stage as it was in the Private grounds

> of Eden.

>

> Later on thereafter, this is what I heard and what

> was seen inside my envisage.

>

> partition, radio news newscast and loving

> churches telephoning their

> flock, were trumpeting locations owing to

> all most important cities instructing

> the followers of Christ while to go to be "raptured

> up to be with The Lord
".

> The TV showed the performing arts on every point with

> human resources biting, "It IS the

> Excitement, Exalt God! Let us go to while God IS

> waiting for us so we ghoul not be

> no more dejected in this terrible tribulation! In a straight line

> now, run"! Not specific from

> the media was this chant being heard, but it was in

> the air somewhere, ending

> and far. Thousands upon thousands who by

> had not come out of their

> homes for oodles days, due to panic of being plane

> from the remarkable martial

> stationed somewhere, in a clutter flocked to the

> unpaid spaces while

> handbill airplane were located in the sky

> in the company of the tallest buildings. The

> martial stood by unusually literal and static as

> they let the common herd break burning

> to the fore to their defined destinations. It did

> not resound untraditional to

> one to see such airplane and human resources were not in

> the token angst-ridden by them

> being stage. Customarily family confessing to be

> Christian and even family who did not

> own up to be a Christian held it to be the

> army of The Lord our God,

> i.e. The Excitement. I may possibly see individually making my way

> swiftly to one of the

> side locations to tell on human resources, but my screams of

> "NO! - Don't Go! It IS NOT The

> Lord our God
" were lost as human resources passed away under

> the weak laser type

> light beamed down from the spiraling handbill crafts

> from the time when the sounds of "In the field of I

> am Lord. Revive me!
" permeated enhanced all moreover. My

> foundation was rich with an

> authoritative mourn and my eyes streamed down tears

> as I solemnly watched the

> great deception and hunch the cool invent censure. As I

> looked up I may possibly by some means

> entertain the ghastly screams of family that had been

> falsely "beamed up", but

> no one moreover appeared to entertain them or their echoing

> cries of, "Defense Me,

> Lord
", senior the disorder below.}

>

> Inside this envisage the subsequent Scripture came

> forth concerning my keep an eye on and is

> now arid for eternity upon my keep an eye on and foundation.

>

> "As a result if any man shall say unto you, Lo, modish is

> Christ, or there; hold

> it not. For stage shall distribution disloyal Christs, and

> disloyal prophets and shall shew

> great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were

> aptitude, they shall

> habit the very agent. Notice, I carry told you

> in the past. Wherefore if they shall

> say unto you, Notice, he is in the desert; go not

> forth: see, he is in the

> secret chambers; hold it not." Matthew 24:23-26

>

> Skillfully, it is as it has consistently been: deception,

> negative effects and death. It

> is uncontrolled to think that Satan's perversion words are

> not enormous satisfactory for

> him to carry his descent and armies go after

> plain-spoken on.

>

> It is in print that Satan comes in the past The LORD's

> End Prospect and ghoul

> emulate The Lord our God with signs and wonders.

> We, as Christians know we ghoul

> be caught up to longed-for The Lord our God in the air at

> His End Prospect. Shall

> Satan not moreover emulate this possibility at his arrival?

>

> "Be abstemious, be vigilant; in the same way as your

> arch-rival the devil, as a

> shining lion, walks about, seeking whom he may

> devour:
" 1 Peter 5:8

>

> source: Judy CurmiSubscribe to ProphecyWatcher by Email