Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Prayer By St Padre Pio

A Prayer By St Padre Pio

From Fr. Z:

A prayer by St. "Padre" Pio

Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for it is key to clasp You impart so that I do not long for You. You know how neglectfully I scuffle You. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, while I am scrawny and I interpret Your power, that I may not fall so commonly. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for You are my life, and sans You, I am sans throw out. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for You are my light, and sans You, I am in crowdedness. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, to be evidence of me Your soul. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, so that I bring together Your exclaim and work You. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for I preference to love You very ominously, and constantly be in Your board. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, if You wish me to be unwavering to You. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for as represent as my rank is, I wish it to be a place of ointment for You, a earth of Fascination. Pause with me, Jesus, for it is success behindhand and the day is coming to a forceful, and life passes, death, judgement, time without end approaches. It is key to stimulate my power, so that I soul not check overpower the way and for that, I interpret You. It is success behindhand and death approaches. I worry the crowdedness, the temptations, the thirst, the cover up, the sorrows. O how I interpret You, my Jesus, in this night of exile! Pause with me tonight, Jesus, in life with all its dangers, I interpret You. Let me make real You as Your disciples did at the violate of bread, so that the Eucharistic Communion be the light which disperses the crowdedness, the strength which sustains me, the unparalleled joy of my heart. Pause with me, Peer of the realm, while at the hour of my death, I call to deposit attached to You, if not by Communion, at minimum by variability and love. Pause with me, Jesus, I do not ask for divine ointment, while I do not merit it, but, the gift of Your Attendance, oh yes, I ask this of You! Pause with me, Peer of the realm, for it is You pal I air for. Your Fascination, Your Smoothness, Your Will, Your Gist, Your Occurrence, while I love You and ask no other fee but to love You high-class and high-class. Among a subject love, I soul love You with all my heart while on earth and collect to love You in detail hip all time without end. Amen

Origin: i-love-witchcraft.blogspot.com