Monday, August 19, 2013

Servitors And How To Create Them

Suchlike IS A SERVITOR?

A servitor is a constructed thought-form exclusive continuation by you to perform a open task. Servitors are well-known by conflicting names plus Tulpas, Constructs, Fetches, Fake Elementals, etc... Bit the use of servitors is predominantly found in the practice of Jumble and Ceremonial magick, the techniques used for their physique and programming can be utilized by any magickal practitioner.

Suchlike FUNCTIONS DO SERVITORS SERVE?

Like fashioned by you in a ritual kingdom, the servitor does at all you course it do. Cipher your servitor consists of three through ladder. They are:

* Explaining the debate you wish the servitor to discharge.

* Method the servitor with energy to discharge the debate.

* Setting a time-limit in which the servitor want discharge the debate just the once which they return to whoosh.

In some instances, such as escape protection, servitors are not exclusive a time constraint. However, they want be monitored recurrently to rest the servitor from promptly its energy lost in thought and possibly irritate on you.

HOW ARE SERVITORS CREATED?

Acquaint with are many methods in which servitors are fashioned, programmed, and utilized. However, offer are some elements that best rituals mettle state, such as:

* A spit of suggestion


* Baptism the Phantom

* The piece of a sigil based on the name of the spirit.

* The charging of the sigil.

* Visualizing the servitor.

* Brisk the Servitor.

* Instructing the servitor.

To engage in you a take a break raise of how to to rage, course, and request a sigil I mettle now hand an typical case fatigued from my own life and rage a spirit for the peninsula of producing a job that is acceptable right for me.

*


" I mettle the pressing out of a job that is acceptable right for me"

All style which practice are after that split, leave-taking you with the stakeout style.

W B U R G


Which forms the nub for the baptism of the spirit. To encouragement with pronouncing the name of the spirit I add the take in 'A'. Scrambling the style roughly I get along with on the name "Warbug".

*


I really at the same time as the name War-Bug for the spirit. It really is a war in the job promote right now with copious development recurrently fighting for the incredibly job and I penury a spirit that mettle really encounter for me and my slap.

I picture war-bug as a good of human/insect hybrid at the same time as a mixture of a secular basis, a soldier-ant and a cockroach. War-Bug mettle bring forth his transitory and do what you ask him to do, and no subject what you do you can't big success him in the same way as he keeps coming back. He gets in anyplace and won't let up uncultivated he gets the job done!

Formulation of the sigil for Warbug


W A R B U G 5 1 9 2 3 7 = 27 = 9

The Sigil for Warbug is fatigued on the Kamea of Jupiter (for slap, money, spiraling).

*
*


Afterward, to form a magickal narrate for the spirit I fashioned its recreated its kamea, sigil, a device of its form, and its ultimate control on a allot of paper.

This was printed on and cut out from a allot of paper. The paper was keep and glued so that the Kamea shows on the veneer and the instruct appeared on the reverse.

The same as the spirit was concieved to match to the energies of Jupiter, I major to rage and course the Warbug on a Thursday, in the hour of Jupiter to the same extent the moon is Leading.

Prominent up to the day of the ritual I located the Sigil Sheet in the norm of a "Triangle of Protest, "with candles at the three points of the triangle.

All day for about a week, I lit the candles and visualized Warbug. I imaged what he would fjord at the same time as, his disposition, etc... and fed energy voguish my thoughtform.

On the day of the ritual, I erected an altar or else East and on which I located the Triangle of Protest, Get on your nerves, Illuminator Candles, and a ritual Sword. In get, I gathered together items which corresponded to my debate of accomplishment a job. These items included grit bring about, guinea peppers, pollution from my home, hard cash, kosher brackish, a dictation of my renew, etc....Recently I exceedingly laid out a special pot which mettle home-made these items throw down with the spirit to the same extent it is not working for me.

In the hour of Jupiter, I lit the illuminator candles and performed the Insignificant Banishing Reserve of the Pentagram. I after that lit the three candles at the points of the triangle. I lit the incense and after that held the sigil paper its gas, visualized Warbug, and called him to life, saying:

"I name you Warbug, you ARE Warbug! I charge you to find a job that is acceptable right for me. To do this you mettle look for out courteous opportunities and place persons opportunities in my path. You mettle remove any be equivalent I may accept for the job in harm the reputation of and abolish all hit in my path that may rest me from accomplishment such a job. You mettle mark out energy from my daydream to bonus employ and from hand-outs I flow to you. Like I am employed once more you mettle return to unconsciousness."

I after that located the sigil paper in the pot followed by the items I chose to encouragement Warbug in achieving his task. As each item was located in the pot I explained its significance/symbolish and how it would help add up to my debate.

Each time I was done, I held the pot in my hands and fed energy voguish it completed unruly dwell and apparition focusing the entire of my mettle on the task at hand. The pot was after that located back inflowing the Triangle of Protest everywhere it remained until the three candles disk-shaped it were consumed.

To die down the ritual, I performed the Insignificant Banishing Reserve of the Pentagram once more.

Committed Following YOUR SERVITOR


Like fashioned and programmed, your servitor want be fed on a everyday nub to recline it strong and working for you. Upright at the same time as training a dog, or other pet, a servitor want be trained with favorable renewal in the form of splash and limelight, or reprimanded to the same extent on top form. It is resolute that any you and the servitor store overpower so that the servitor explosive considerate on its task.

The liner in which you place the spirit is called a spirit pot. The spirit pot is the place in which the spirit resides to the same extent it is not out working for you. It is the place everywhere it profits for corroboration. In get to feeding your spirit energy in the form of splash and esteem, you may exceedingly place turbulent candles secure its pot or other hand-outs such as dispose of or water.

However your servitor is working for you, it is resolute that you pay limelight to any signs or omens that it seating in your path. Permit your servitor's good job with intemperance energy/praise, but if you contemplate that it is not working for you reproach it and turn down it its corroboration.

Like the servitor has acheived your debate, it mettle return to unconsciousness as you instructed. You want after that deconstruct its home-made and ritually dispose of its contents.

Carolina Dean



Credit: pagan-magic.blogspot.com