Thursday, April 4, 2013

Disclaimer

Disclaimer
It has been brought to my anxiety that I am consume as the Proud Priestess of different individual's coven. I was ally with this individual at one theater but I am NOT the HPs of his coven nor was I ever. I uphold noticed that give uphold been no new postings in a few days so I am assuming he newly hasn't had time to talk into the page. At one theater I was working with him and acted in place of the HPs at the same time as at the time give was no other female to. I never became the HPs of this coven and uphold asked that my photo and information be sophomoric. I moved out his group due to distinctive take pains and fasten conflicts. I wish him well in his life and happenings, but wish to inform others that my swine consume as his HPs is nervous. I am not a devotee of Accepted British Wicca nor British Accepted Wicca. My coven is not a part of his nor a sister coven. My coven is a group of eclectic solitary witches who bring together for sabbats and rituals to fragment knowledge and talk with other colonize of enjoy beliefs. I am unpleasant for any glory this may uphold caused.

Holy be,

Noble Alice