Wednesday, July 4, 2012

What Are You Reading Sunday

What Are You Reading Sunday

A commenter (Susan) asked:

Are we apparent to let you know, or post where each time we similar a book?

I dint about this and arranged that it would be too badly behaved for someone to post every time they prepared a book, but what would be easier and breed of fun would be to ask what you are reading every week. So from now on every Sunday I phantom be asking Being Are You Reading? You don't carry to summary a blog post about it or no matter what long-winded but I do ask that you position the book(s) in a comment!

I am at the end reading Wicca: A Directly for the Lost Practitioner by Scott Cunningham. I've been researching a few non-Wiccan pagan paths in a minute such as The Fair-haired Cock-crow and alchemy. Ever since of this I've been suspicion a niggling out of disturb with my Wiccan ancestry and carry been not easy to "get back to basics" so to speak. With bated breath, I phantom carry a review up in two shakes of a lamb's tail. I really carry been slacking on my own reading challenge!

I carry a list of witchy books I basic to read but I simply couldn't stand to put it off any longer and am reading The Greed Athletics by Suzanne Collins. Industrially it's not pagan but the principal smooth reminds me a lot of the goddess Diana/Artemis.

Source: asatru-religion.blogspot.com