Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dragon Sword The Rose And The Stone

Dragon Sword The Rose And The Stone
The Sword, The Rose and The Stone

End-to-end the Mossy Paw marks of the Reforest


A heated roseweeping under the sun

a dragon with wingsresting upon the stonewhispering concerning my breaththe language of creatures

In my ancient personification a dagger rests in periwinkles, nettles and the greenest ivy

and a Desolate Rosewide Conscious in the dark

A path of stonesanchored with the Tricks of Foxglovekeeping my spirit strong

and a bird of firesparking with lifea bird of the sunblazing at the same time as the eternalleading me out from a unidentified realm and concerning a world I had older

The Sword of lightprotects methe stone...empowers methe star, the sun, the dragon and the rosewill all free me

I pioneer this World....

and concerning the nextthe reproduce and bend reweaves melike a trail lefta pathway of shadow and innocent

My Specter Becomes Newand I income upto findthat I am not alone anymore..and I shall never be alone once again.My eyes opening toward a satisfactory, Never-ending Light.*Victoria Pettella*

SPELLS OF INFINITY


This week at Have an effect on AVENUEthe try is poetryhttp://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/PLay or many..http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2011/07/inspiration-avenue-weekly-challenge 04.html*