Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Winter Solstice Blessed Yule To All

Winter Solstice Blessed Yule To All
When a Yule zest this year! So live with work and wholesome companionable happenings hip it all too! Tuesday I went to Granville Island with a divine herby witchy friend for some belated holiday shopping. The market smelled out of the blue - fragrant with evergreens in the florist stalls and spices, fruits, loutish mushrooms, coffees, cheeses, and cured meats Hence it was off to bookstores, paper stores, the music shop, and all our favourite artisans. Her hubby picked us up after and we found toffee and as well as Guinness and banquet yes in that order.

Yesterday on the eve of the Chilly Solstice I went to the roadblock for some wildcrafting as it was a adorable select day. I visited my favourite trees and harvested boughs of cedar, juniper, and western hemlock and in addition to found the juniper berry motherload. Hence it was exclusive to a witch's watch over on the roadblock for tea to pleasant my unprepared hands and cheeks. We talked of magic and our seer's gifts since adherence the bushtits, junkos, and fat brunette wrens gorge suet in her veranda.

That night it was off to my neighbour's Yule ritual. A divine gathering of witches celebrating the dreariness under a dark plain sky full of stars. We immersed our bare feet in a have a bath of candles and evergreen sprigs. Our bare feet circled several a cauldron and crossed from the dark part of the gearshift to the light. Our bare feet trounced cedar and hemlock, toes dirtied green, releasing the stench of loaded forests and long-standing memories of christmas trees. We scried hip the fire lit in the cauldron in hopes to see visions of our futures. Hence it was back to the of time world for homemade meads and fig liquor with a confirmed feast and the generous of gifts. We all vanished with smiles on our lips and love in our hearts.

At the moment, on the day of the Solstice, I completed in person my very own feast. I light open a three-year-old vessel of dear pumpkin season mead (which tastes sort a dry white wine) and mulled it with a adore mandarin, a not sufficiently lemon, adorable golden-brown slices, cinnamon brushwood, cloves, peppercorns, adore from a place of birth beekeeper, and some of the Unyielding Summit Juniper I harvested yesterday. It was divine, ambrosial. I say was having the status of I fair drank the tolerate sip. I roasted up some white meat and veggies, completed in person a beet and goat cheese salad, and put together a guise of sweets - chocolates and cookies friends intellectual me.

Hence I lit the candles at the ethnic altar and invited the descent of my blood to dine with me and amount in the plethora on this give orders day and confirmation night.

A blessed Chilly Solstice to all! May it be full of love, happiness, mislead, and plenty.

Sl`ainte Mh`or!