Saturday, November 20, 2010

Red Candle Spell Kit Witchcraft By Belladonnawoods

Red Candle Spell Kit Witchcraft By Belladonnawoods
15,00 EUR

This is a lovely spell kit for the beginning witch or the adept; Perfect for anyone who may not have the time for elaborate rituals and spells or just wants something simple that works.

This spell kit has evolved around the colour Red and the correspondences that go with such. Bringing love into ones life, true friendship, Womens Moon time, Communication with ancestral blood-line, god energies, fire energies, Solar magick, & return to sender are just a few that Ive come up with. The herbs in this spell kit go right along with all of these things.

Herbal mix contains: Heather, Red rose petals, White willow bark, chamomile, lavender, lemon balm, & rosemary. These herbs come from my own personal stock, so I assure you that they are good quality.

With this kit you will receive:


1 white & red spell candle 25cm (burns up to 6 hours) (ribbon included)

1 bag of herbal mix


1 detailed instruction & suggestions paper

1 plain, burnt edge, thick paper for writing your spell.

These candles do not have a scent and I have not anointed them with oil so you can use what you wish! If you would like me to anoint your candle for you, I will do so for free, just say so in the notes to seller :)

I have black cat oil, fire oil, patchouli, lavender, full moon oil, peppermint, sandalwood, strawberry, cherry, cinnamon, and much more. If youre curious if I have something just ask!

As with all use of fire, please be careful and do not leave candles unattended!
I cannot be held responsible for any damages or injury caused within someone elses fault

*At this time I only have one of each of these kits (red,black,purple) so if you want one, get it while you can! Im not sure when I will make more to put out.*

)O(

Origin: way-of-witch.blogspot.com