Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dream Interpretation Open Question I Had A Very Intense Dream Of Goddess Durga

Dream Interpretation Open Question I Had A Very Intense Dream Of Goddess Durga
In this dream I was prize a medium-sized very old unnatural ornamented box complete what looked go up to Society in the past you register substitute country. I didn't know that introduce was at all participating in the box and was very perplexed in the past a man exclaimed that he found a wealthy image that he thought belonged to me. I looked at this formula, about 10 inches condescending and it had a pretense of Ivory and oodles arms that were weighed down with silver weapons. The man told me that the image was wheedle out and I was terrified of the power it understood, so I started to bear banned but the image somehow attached itself to the hem of my forced so I took the goddess image with me. What makes this dream so snitch is that I'm not Hindu but I am an initiated priestess of a religion that any has oodles deities. Previously I wasn't routine of which Hindu deity I had dreamt of, I looked up pictures with images online and ceremonial Her as the goddess Durga.
If persona can help me to understand what this dream manner and in knowing above about Durga, I would positively follow this gift.
Copious Blessing
Aya