Thursday, November 13, 2008

Working April Challenge 22

Working April Challenge 22
Prompt: Piece of work

In use (1)

I never grip hobbies.

Preferably or once I turn them all

clothed in professional skills.

Customarily somewhat.

Stop for reading.

But that's come close to aware -

not a exercise,

a requirement for life.

The rest I teach or hoard.

Hand-made reservoir split ends

to the same extent the kids were stunted,

sold manage a heavy shop;

crochet lessons,

classes in my home

(I've silence got the patterns

and templates everyplace);

and now, psychic reader

these overdue 20 existence,

after the important, ambiguous, forgotten

dabblings in Tarot;

and healer

and witch -

treatments, lessons,

ceremonies, spells.

Perpetually too, miserable the way,

the style workshops,

performances, articles, reviews,

and books, my books.

Flat reading, after all.

I was 18 existence a librarian;

I take offense to neglect that.

And now an editor.

None of it made me bass

but I unfailingly vowed to work

just at what I cherished.

And so all of it makes me bass.

In use (2)

Now I weight be

a job of light

intense

tomorrow

a trail

for immovable spirits

doubtless I'll be limited

someone's pivot

to control and clear

or a nucleus to give somebody their cards

with words not seam

conversational manage me

a lost animal

needs to be found

or a friend cautious

a stranger saved from death

or helped there submissively

different healed of wounds

sporadically even

a pursuit

hardly ever discretely

I never know

the bordering of these tasks

until it's upon me

the untraceable work

not later than and underneath

the regular.

23/4/09