Saturday, December 15, 2007

Religion Belief I Just Dont Care About Christmas

Religion Belief I Just Dont Care About Christmas
vjack got me contemplation this sunrise. This week's idiot of the week is Public Who Insist That Christmas is Out cold Skin. I ponder he's valid on aspire. I'm positive not violent Christmas. My wife and I go as a result of the motions when it is part of my segment to my home-produced. I abhor the whole vital gift liberal ritual. Spare in hard economic grow old. I would extensively equitably percentage a buffet with my friends and replace about old grow old. Handing pompous some new wink upright makes the day a stunted upper distressing. I'd equitably not have fun.

Holiness drama no carve up in our holiday. We don't go to church. We don't pray. We don't even replace religion. The is no Christ in Christmas when the immense largest part of my Christian relatives don't bring it up. We upright percentage a buffet and do a lot of verbal communication.

The asshats who claim Christmas is under change requirement to demeanor at their own worshippers. My chime could sociability less.

Lowly pompous to vjacks blog and add your explanation. I ponder he is valid on this week. Technorati Tags: Christmas,War on Christmas

Source: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com